Sheriff David Davis is a thirty-three year veteran of the Bibb County Sheriff’s Office. He is a life long resident of Bibb County.
Davis began his career at the sheriff’s office on December 15, 1979. During his career at the sheriff’s office Davis has been assigned to the Corrections, Patrol, Criminal Investigation, and Administrative divisions.
» Full Bio
Main Number: (478) 751-7500
Administration: (478) 746-9441
Jail Information: (478) 621-5611
The Office of Professional Standards and Internal Affairs is located at 704 Hawthorne Street. For information on how to file a complaint you can call: (478) 621-5503. You may also click on the link to download the OPS Complaint Form.
The Bibb County Sheriff’s Office is investigating an Attempted Commercial Armed Robbery that occurred Wednesday morning at 8:26 a.m., at the Lucky Food Mart located at 2400 Second Street. It was reported that a masked male entered the business brandishing a handgun....
Asking for the Public’s Assistance in Helping Locate a Wanted Suspect in an Aggravated Assault and Auto Theft Investigation
The Bibb County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s assistance in helping locate an individual that is wanted in connection with an Aggravated Assault that occurred at 4300 block of Summerhill Drive, and an Auto Theft at Twin Pine at Walnut Creek Apartments,...
- Click here if you would like to search for an inmate or someone currently housed in our correctional facilities.
- Click here for the GBI Sex Offender Registry.
- Click here for the State Pardons and Paroles website.
- Click here for the BSO Sex Offenders Register Search tool.
- Click here for the Daily Crime Report
- Click here to download the Secondary Metal Recyclers Registration Form and FAQ’s