Sheriff David Davis is a thirty-three year veteran of the Bibb County Sheriff’s Office. He is a life long resident of Bibb County.
Davis began his career at the sheriff’s office on December 15, 1979. During his career at the sheriff’s office Davis has been assigned to the Corrections, Patrol, Criminal Investigation, and Administrative divisions.
» Full Bio
The Office of Professional Standards and Internal Affairs is located at 704 Hawthorne Street. For information on how to file a complaint you can call: (478) 621-5503. You may also click on the link to download the OPS Complaint Form.
Main Number: (478) 751-7500
Administration: (478) 746-9441
Jail Information: (478) 621-5611
Bibb County Sheriff’s Office Investigators served warrants on 23 year old Devantae Lundy of Macon, for two counts of Felony Murder and Armed Robbery. Lundy was arrested today on previous warrants unrelated to his current charges. Lundy is currently in the Bibb...read more
The Bibb Sheriff’s Office is investigating a person being shot. It is reported to have occurred near the intersection of Hendley St. and Roff Avenue. just before 5:00a.m. Tuesday morning. It was stated that 52yr old Lewis Williams of Macon was walking on Roff Ave....read more
- Click here if you would like to search for an inmate or someone currently housed in our correctional facilities.
- Click here for the GBI Sex Offender Registry.
- Click here for the State Pardons and Paroles website.
- Click here for the BSO Sex Offenders Register Search tool.
- Click here for the Daily Crime Report