Sheriff David Davis is a thirty-three year veteran of the Bibb County Sheriff’s Office. He is a life long resident of Bibb County.
Davis began his career at the sheriff’s office on December 15, 1979. During his career at the sheriff’s office Davis has been assigned to the Corrections, Patrol, Criminal Investigation, and Administrative divisions.
» Full Bio
The Office of Professional Standards and Internal Affairs is located at 704 Hawthorne Street. For information on how to file a complaint you can call: (478) 621-5503. You may also click on the link to download the OPS Complaint Form.
Main Number: (478) 751-7500
Administration: (478) 746-9441
Jail Information: (478) 621-5611
Bibb County Sheriff’s Deputies, working in cooperation with the Federal Bureau of Investigation and Florida’s Orange County Sheriff’s Office, located an eleven year old girl and her abductor Sunday afternoon at a hotel located in west Macon. Alice Amelia Johnson, age...read more
The Bibb County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a personal armed robbery that took place at around 5:18p.m., Sunday afternoon. The incident happened in the 3800 block of Mathis Street, in south Macon. It was reported that 58 yr. old Gregory Wayne Salter had just...read more
- Click here if you would like to search for an inmate or someone currently housed in our correctional facilities.
- Click here for the GBI Sex Offender Registry.
- Click here for the State Pardons and Paroles website.
- Click here for the BSO Sex Offenders Register Search tool.
- Click here for the Daily Crime Report