Sheriff David Davis is a thirty-three year veteran of the Bibb County Sheriff’s Office. He is a life long resident of Bibb County.
Davis began his career at the sheriff’s office on December 15, 1979. During his career at the sheriff’s office Davis has been assigned to the Corrections, Patrol, Criminal Investigation, and Administrative divisions.
» Full Bio
The Office of Professional Standards and Internal Affairs is located at 704 Hawthorne Street. For information on how to file a complaint you can call: (478) 621-5503. You may also click on the link to download the OPS Complaint Form.
Main Number: (478) 751-7500
Administration: (478) 746-9441
Jail Information: (478) 621-5611
Bibb County Sheriff’s Office Patrol Deputies arrested a Macon man for possession of a firearm by a felon. Just after 01:00 a.m., on May 16, 2019, deputies responded to the area of Rogers Avenue in regards to shots being fired. While checking the area for suspicious...read more
Just before 10:30 a.m. today Bibb County Sheriff’s Office Investigators along with Marshals from the South East Regional Fugitive Task Force captured 27-year-old Telvin Vashun Smith, of Macon. On May 9, 2019, Telvin was able to manipulate the van’s door lock mechanism...read more
- Click here if you would like to search for an inmate or someone currently housed in our correctional facilities.
- Click here for the GBI Sex Offender Registry.
- Click here for the State Pardons and Paroles website.
- Click here for the BSO Sex Offenders Register Search tool.
- Click here for the Daily Crime Report
- Click here to download the Secondary Metal Recyclers Registration Form and FAQ’s