Sheriff David Davis is a thirty-three year veteran of the Bibb County Sheriff’s Office. He is a life long resident of Bibb County.
Davis began his career at the sheriff’s office on December 15, 1979. During his career at the sheriff’s office Davis has been assigned to the Corrections, Patrol, Criminal Investigation, and Administrative divisions.
» Full Bio
The Office of Professional Standards and Internal Affairs is located at 704 Hawthorne Street. For information on how to file a complaint you can call: (478) 621-5503. You may also click on the link to download the OPS Complaint Form.
Main Number: (478) 751-7500
Administration: (478) 746-9441
Jail Information: (478) 621-5611
Bibb County Sheriff’s Deputies responded to Majestic Garden Apartments, located at 2560 Rocky Creek Road, in reference to a report of two men shot just before 5:00 a.m. Friday. When deputies arrived they found the victims, 18 year old, Tyveontae King and 20 year old...read more
After the conclusion of the autopsy of the infant. Investigators issued warrants for 21 year old Carla Rochelle Pounds for the murder of 1 year old De’Yuntis Pounds. Anyone with any information in reference to this incident is urged to contact the Bibb Sheriff’s...read more
- Click here if you would like to search for an inmate or someone currently housed in our correctional facilities.
- Click here for the GBI Sex Offender Registry.
- Click here for the State Pardons and Paroles website.
- Click here for the BSO Sex Offenders Register Search tool.
- Click here for the Daily Crime Report
- Click here to download the Secondary Metal Recyclers Registration Form and FAQ’s