Sheriff David Davis is a thirty-three year veteran of the Bibb County Sheriff’s Office. He is a life long resident of Bibb County.
Davis began his career at the sheriff’s office on December 15, 1979. During his career at the sheriff’s office Davis has been assigned to the Corrections, Patrol, Criminal Investigation, and Administrative divisions.
» Full Bio
The Office of Professional Standards and Internal Affairs is located at 704 Hawthorne Street. For information on how to file a complaint you can call: (478) 621-5503. You may also click on the link to download the OPS Complaint Form.
Main Number: (478) 751-7500
Administration: (478) 746-9441
Jail Information: (478) 621-5611
Bibb County Sheriff’s Office Patrol Deputies arrest a Macon man after discovering a suspicious vehicle, parked the wrong way on Peter Street. When the deputy tried to make contact with the male driver of the vehicle, he fled on foot leaving a female passenger in the...read more
A Macon man was arrested in connection to a burglary and entering auto investigation of a local business. On December 26, 2018 Bibb County Sheriff’s Patrol Deputies responded to the Butler Toyota Collision Center, located at 2122 Eisenhower Pkwy, in regards to someone...read more
- Click here if you would like to search for an inmate or someone currently housed in our correctional facilities.
- Click here for the GBI Sex Offender Registry.
- Click here for the State Pardons and Paroles website.
- Click here for the BSO Sex Offenders Register Search tool.
- Click here for the Daily Crime Report
- Click here to download the Secondary Metal Recyclers Registration Form and FAQ’s