Sheriff David Davis is a thirty-three year veteran of the Bibb County Sheriff’s Office. He is a life long resident of Bibb County.
Davis began his career at the sheriff’s office on December 15, 1979. During his career at the sheriff’s office Davis has been assigned to the Corrections, Patrol, Criminal Investigation, and Administrative divisions.
» Full Bio
The Office of Professional Standards and Internal Affairs is located at 704 Hawthorne Street. For information on how to file a complaint you can call: (478) 621-5503. You may also click on the link to download the OPS Complaint Form.
Main Number: (478) 751-7500
Administration: (478) 746-9441
Jail Information: (478) 621-5611
Bibb County Sheriff’s Office Patrol Deputies were patrolling on Holt Avenue near Montpelier Avenue, just before 01:00a.m. A patrol deputy noticed an occupied Buick Road Master was parked on the wrong side of Holt Avenue. The Deputies initiated a traffic stop with the...read more
Bibb County Sheriff’s Deputies were patrolling the area of Sylvian Drive at around 11:26p.m. Monday night when they spotted a Nissan Versa traveling with a headlight out. Deputies conducted a traffic stop with the vehicle and discovered that the driver of the vehicle,...read more
- Click here if you would like to search for an inmate or someone currently housed in our correctional facilities.
- Click here for the GBI Sex Offender Registry.
- Click here for the State Pardons and Paroles website.
- Click here for the BSO Sex Offenders Register Search tool.
- Click here for the Daily Crime Report
- Click here to download the Secondary Metal Recyclers Registration Form and FAQ’s