Sheriff David Davis is a thirty-three year veteran of the Bibb County Sheriff’s Office. He is a life long resident of Bibb County.
Davis began his career at the sheriff’s office on December 15, 1979. During his career at the sheriff’s office Davis has been assigned to the Corrections, Patrol, Criminal Investigation, and Administrative divisions.
» Full Bio
The Office of Professional Standards and Internal Affairs is located at 704 Hawthorne Street. For information on how to file a complaint you can call: (478) 621-5503. You may also click on the link to download the OPS Complaint Form.
Main Number: (478) 751-7500
Administration: (478) 746-9441
Jail Information: (478) 621-5611
On August 15, 2019, Bibb County Sheriff’s Patrol Deputies responded to an address in the 2000 block of Maggie Drive in regards to a suspicious vehicle in a yard. When deputies arrived on scene they were advised that the resident was out of town and there was not...read more
On August 14, 2019, the Bibb County Sheriff’s Office responded to an address in the 600 block of Pringle Street in regards to an aggravated assault, just after 9:00 p.m. It was reported that a black Buick Escalade drove into the driveway with blue emergency strobe...read more
- Click here if you would like to search for an inmate or someone currently housed in our correctional facilities.
- Click here for the GBI Sex Offender Registry.
- Click here for the State Pardons and Paroles website.
- Click here for the BSO Sex Offenders Register Search tool.
- Click here for the Daily Crime Report
- Click here to download the Secondary Metal Recyclers Registration Form and FAQ’s