Sheriff David Davis is a thirty-three year veteran of the Bibb County Sheriff’s Office. He is a life long resident of Bibb County.
Davis began his career at the sheriff’s office on December 15, 1979. During his career at the sheriff’s office Davis has been assigned to the Corrections, Patrol, Criminal Investigation, and Administrative divisions.
» Full Bio
The Office of Professional Standards and Internal Affairs is located at 704 Hawthorne Street. For information on how to file a complaint you can call: (478) 621-5503. You may also click on the link to download the OPS Complaint Form.
Main Number: (478) 751-7500
Administration: (478) 746-9441
Jail Information: (478) 621-5611
The Bibb County Sheriff’s Office Financial Crimes Unit is asking for the public’s assistance identifying a female suspect wanted for using a cloned credit card at several businesses on Wednesday, May 02, 2018. A photograph is attached of the suspect from surveillance...read more
Law Enforcement Foundation, Sheriff’s Office, Fire Department holding annual Peace Officer’s Memorial
As part of National Police Week, the Macon-Bibb County Law Enforcement Foundation, Bibb County Sheriff’s Office, and Macon-Bibb County Fire Department will hold the annual Peace Officer’s Memorial Day program. This year, it will take place May 18, 2018, beginning at...read more
- Click here if you would like to search for an inmate or someone currently housed in our correctional facilities.
- Click here for the GBI Sex Offender Registry.
- Click here for the State Pardons and Paroles website.
- Click here for the BSO Sex Offenders Register Search tool.
- Click here for the Daily Crime Report
- Click here to download the Secondary Metal Recyclers Registration Form and FAQ’s