Sheriff David Davis is a thirty-three year veteran of the Bibb County Sheriff’s Office. He is a life long resident of Bibb County.
Davis began his career at the sheriff’s office on December 15, 1979. During his career at the sheriff’s office Davis has been assigned to the Corrections, Patrol, Criminal Investigation, and Administrative divisions.
» Full Bio
The Office of Professional Standards and Internal Affairs is located at 704 Hawthorne Street. For information on how to file a complaint you can call: (478) 621-5503. You may also click on the link to download the OPS Complaint Form.
Main Number: (478) 751-7500
Administration: (478) 746-9441
Jail Information: (478) 621-5611
The Bibb County Sheriff’s Deputies served five warrants on 38 year-old Michael Antoine Cornelius this morning, just after 01:30am, at his residence. Cornelius was wanted for stealing multiple cases of beer from several gas stations, in east Bibb County. The thefts...read more
On February 15, 2019 just after 12:00pm Bibb County Sheriff’s Office Special Investigation Unit Investigators along with the Department of Homeland Security, D.E.A. Clandestine Lab Team and the U.S.P.S. Postal Inspectors executed a search warrant at 2693 Andy Drive....read more
- Click here if you would like to search for an inmate or someone currently housed in our correctional facilities.
- Click here for the GBI Sex Offender Registry.
- Click here for the State Pardons and Paroles website.
- Click here for the BSO Sex Offenders Register Search tool.
- Click here for the Daily Crime Report
- Click here to download the Secondary Metal Recyclers Registration Form and FAQ’s