Sheriff David Davis is a thirty-three year veteran of the Bibb County Sheriff’s Office. He is a life long resident of Bibb County.
Davis began his career at the sheriff’s office on December 15, 1979. During his career at the sheriff’s office Davis has been assigned to the Corrections, Patrol, Criminal Investigation, and Administrative divisions.
» Full Bio
The Office of Professional Standards and Internal Affairs is located at 704 Hawthorne Street. For information on how to file a complaint you can call: (478) 621-5503. You may also click on the link to download the OPS Complaint Form.
Main Number: (478) 751-7500
Administration: (478) 746-9441
Jail Information: (478) 621-5611
On June 13, 2019, Bibb County Sheriff’s Office Patrol arrested a Macon woman for theft of a vehicle. Deputies were called to an address in the 1400 block of Bailey Avenue in regards to a stolen car at 10:15 a.m…. It was reported that 51-year-old Teri Leigh Pierce had...read more
Bibb County Sheriff’s Special Investigation Unit Investigators along with D.E.A. Agents, arrested a Macon woman on drug charges. Bibb Sheriff’s Investigators and D.E.A. Agents conducted a search warrant on a room at the Super 8 Hotel, located at 4765 Chambers Road on...read more
- Click here if you would like to search for an inmate or someone currently housed in our correctional facilities.
- Click here for the GBI Sex Offender Registry.
- Click here for the State Pardons and Paroles website.
- Click here for the BSO Sex Offenders Register Search tool.
- Click here for the Daily Crime Report
- Click here to download the Secondary Metal Recyclers Registration Form and FAQ’s