On Saturday, October 7, 2017 the following roads will be temporarily affected by the Susan G. Komen Central Georgia Race for the Cure scheduled to start at 9:00 a.m. The race will start and end on Stadium Drive near the Hilton Garden Hotel parking lot. The locations below will be blocked off at 8:30 a.m.. The roads will continue to be blocked until all participants have cleared those areas. Everything should be open by 10:30 a.m.
- Oglethorpe Street will be blocked from Calhoun Street to Adams Street.
- Forsyth Street at Monroe Street – no right turn, no access onto Monroe Street.
- Forsyth Street at College Street – no southbound access to College Street (toward roundabout).
- Stadium Drive blocked at the Hilton Garden Hotel.
- Montpelier Avenue blocked at Carling Avenue.
- Montpelier Avenue at Coleman Avenue will be detoured to Linden Avenue.
- Montpelier Avenue at Johnson (by Barnes and Noble in the Mercer Village) will be blocked.
There will be intermittent traffic control everywhere else.