Sheriff David Davis is a thirty-three year veteran of the Bibb County Sheriff’s Office. He is a life long resident of Bibb County.
Davis began his career at the sheriff’s office on December 15, 1979. During his career at the sheriff’s office Davis has been assigned to the Corrections, Patrol, Criminal Investigation, and Administrative divisions.
» Full Bio
The Office of Professional Standards and Internal Affairs is located at 704 Hawthorne Street. For information on how to file a complaint you can call: (478) 621-5503. You may also click on the link to download the OPS Complaint Form.
Main Number: (478) 751-7500
Administration: (478) 746-9441
Jail Information: (478) 621-5611
Bibb County Sheriff’s Deputies responded to a call just before 4:30 a.m. of a person shot at the FairBridge Inn located at 105 Riverside Parkway. It was reported that the victim, 42 year old Christopher Blanson, had drove to the motel to meet a female. While waiting...read more
The Bibb County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a commercial armed robbery that occurred Tuesday night just before 9:30 p.m. at the Wendy’s Restaurant located at 1073 Gray Highway. It was reported that the suspect, described as a black male, entered the restaurant...read more
- Click here if you would like to search for an inmate or someone currently housed in our correctional facilities.
- Click here for the GBI Sex Offender Registry.
- Click here for the State Pardons and Paroles website.
- Click here for the BSO Sex Offenders Register Search tool.
- Click here for the Daily Crime Report