Sheriff David Davis is a thirty-three year veteran of the Bibb County Sheriff’s Office. He is a life long resident of Bibb County.
Davis began his career at the sheriff’s office on December 15, 1979. During his career at the sheriff’s office Davis has been assigned to the Corrections, Patrol, Criminal Investigation, and Administrative divisions.
» Full Bio
The Office of Professional Standards and Internal Affairs is located at 704 Hawthorne Street. For information on how to file a complaint you can call: (478) 621-5503. You may also click on the link to download the OPS Complaint Form.
Main Number: (478) 751-7500
Administration: (478) 746-9441
Jail Information: (478) 621-5611
The Bibb County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a Commercial Burglary that took place at the Dollar General, located at 1444 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd. The incident occurred at around 5:50a.m., Monday morning. According to the store’s security camera footage, a...read more
Bibb County Sheriff’s Deputies arrested a Warner Robins man after a pursuit from north Macon. It was reported that 28 year old Damien DeShun Nolen drove through a red traffic light, in a Hyundai Sonata, at the intersection of Arkwright Road at the Interstate 75 off...read more
- Click here if you would like to search for an inmate or someone currently housed in our correctional facilities.
- Click here for the GBI Sex Offender Registry.
- Click here for the State Pardons and Paroles website.
- Click here for the BSO Sex Offenders Register Search tool.
- Click here for the Daily Crime Report
- Click here to download the Secondary Metal Recyclers Registration Form and FAQ’s