Sheriff David Davis is a thirty-three year veteran of the Bibb County Sheriff’s Office. He is a life long resident of Bibb County.
Davis began his career at the sheriff’s office on December 15, 1979. During his career at the sheriff’s office Davis has been assigned to the Corrections, Patrol, Criminal Investigation, and Administrative divisions.
» Full Bio
The Office of Professional Standards and Internal Affairs is located at 704 Hawthorne Street. For information on how to file a complaint you can call: (478) 621-5503. You may also click on the link to download the OPS Complaint Form.
Main Number: (478) 751-7500
Administration: (478) 746-9441
Jail Information: (478) 621-5611
Bibb County Sheriff’s Deputies arrested a Macon man in connection to the shooting of 22-year-old Connor Bridges that happened on August 24, 2018, on Northside Drive. An off duty Investigator working a part-time job on Mercer University Drive spotted 46-year-old Troy...read more
Bibb County Sheriff’s Patrol Deputies arrested a Macon man for a home invasion this morning. Deputies were dispatched to the West Macon home of Bibb County Commissioner Virgil Watkins at 08:20 a.m. It was reported that Commissioner Watkins was in his home asleep when...read more
- Click here if you would like to search for an inmate or someone currently housed in our correctional facilities.
- Click here for the GBI Sex Offender Registry.
- Click here for the State Pardons and Paroles website.
- Click here for the BSO Sex Offenders Register Search tool.
- Click here for the Daily Crime Report
- Click here to download the Secondary Metal Recyclers Registration Form and FAQ’s