Sheriff David Davis is a thirty-three year veteran of the Bibb County Sheriff’s Office. He is a life long resident of Bibb County.
Davis began his career at the sheriff’s office on December 15, 1979. During his career at the sheriff’s office Davis has been assigned to the Corrections, Patrol, Criminal Investigation, and Administrative divisions.
» Full Bio
The Office of Professional Standards and Internal Affairs is located at 704 Hawthorne Street. For information on how to file a complaint you can call: (478) 621-5503. You may also click on the link to download the OPS Complaint Form.
Main Number: (478) 751-7500
Administration: (478) 746-9441
Jail Information: (478) 621-5611
Bibb County Sheriff’s Investigators are asking for the public’s assistance in helping locate a person that has been missing since Monday, March 5, 2018. It was reported to the Bibb County Sheriff’s Office that 43 year old Mellow Deland Walker was last seen at her...read more
Bibb County Sheriff’s Patrol Deputies make an arrest in commercial burglary that occurred just after 12:00 A.M. The incident location was the Macon Flea Market located at 3640 Eisenhower Parkway. It was reported that deputies responded to a call of someone trying to...read more
- Click here if you would like to search for an inmate or someone currently housed in our correctional facilities.
- Click here for the GBI Sex Offender Registry.
- Click here for the State Pardons and Paroles website.
- Click here for the BSO Sex Offenders Register Search tool.
- Click here for the Daily Crime Report