Sheriff David Davis is a thirty-three year veteran of the Bibb County Sheriff’s Office. He is a life long resident of Bibb County.
Davis began his career at the sheriff’s office on December 15, 1979. During his career at the sheriff’s office Davis has been assigned to the Corrections, Patrol, Criminal Investigation, and Administrative divisions.
» Full Bio
The Office of Professional Standards and Internal Affairs is located at 704 Hawthorne Street. For information on how to file a complaint you can call: (478) 621-5503. You may also click on the link to download the OPS Complaint Form.
Main Number: (478) 751-7500
Administration: (478) 746-9441
Jail Information: (478) 621-5611
The Bibb County Sheriff’s Office is investigating two commercial armed robberies that took place between 10:45 a.m. and 11:08 a.m. located at 4996 Bloomfield Road Dollar General and 3567 Houston Avenue Family Dollar. It was reported that two males entered the store...
On November 16, 2019 at 6:30 p.m. Bibb County Sheriff’s Office deputies were able to locate Aggravated Assault suspect, 25-year-old Tenacio Rodriguez Boyd, with the help of his family members. Boyd was taken into custody without incident. He was taken to the...
- Click here if you would like to search for an inmate or someone currently housed in our correctional facilities.
- Click here for the GBI Sex Offender Registry.
- Click here for the State Pardons and Paroles website.
- Click here for the BSO Sex Offenders Register Search tool.
- Click here for the Daily Crime Report
- Click here to download the Secondary Metal Recyclers Registration Form and FAQ’s