Sheriff David Davis is a thirty-three year veteran of the Bibb County Sheriff’s Office. He is a life long resident of Bibb County.
Davis began his career at the sheriff’s office on December 15, 1979. During his career at the sheriff’s office Davis has been assigned to the Corrections, Patrol, Criminal Investigation, and Administrative divisions.
» Full Bio
Main Number: (478) 751-7500
Administration: (478) 746-9441
Jail Information: (478) 621-5611
The Office of Professional Standards and Internal Affairs is located at 704 Hawthorne Street. For information on how to file a complaint you can call: (478) 621-5503. You may also click on the link to download the OPS Complaint Form.
Bibb County Sheriff’s Office deputies served an alcohol license revocation letter on behalf of Sheriff David Davis, suspending all sales of alcoholic beverages at, The Thirsty Turtle, located at 425 Cherry Street, in light of the recent events that occurred on...
Bibb County Sheriff's Office deputies responded to a call of shots fired outside 425 Cherry Street, The Thirsty Turtle at 2:47 a.m. on Friday. It was reported that there was an altercation that occurred at The Thirsty Turtle resulting in several people shot. Once on...
- Click here if you would like to search for an inmate or someone currently housed in our correctional facilities.
- Click here for the GBI Sex Offender Registry.
- Click here for the State Pardons and Paroles website.
- Click here for the BSO Sex Offenders Register Search tool.
- Click here for the Daily Crime Report
- Click here to download the Secondary Metal Recyclers Registration Form and FAQ’s