Sheriff David Davis is a thirty-three year veteran of the Bibb County Sheriff’s Office. He is a life long resident of Bibb County.
Davis began his career at the sheriff’s office on December 15, 1979. During his career at the sheriff’s office Davis has been assigned to the Corrections, Patrol, Criminal Investigation, and Administrative divisions.
» Full Bio
The Office of Professional Standards and Internal Affairs is located at 704 Hawthorne Street. For information on how to file a complaint you can call: (478) 621-5503. You may also click on the link to download the OPS Complaint Form.
Main Number: (478) 751-7500
Administration: (478) 746-9441
Jail Information: (478) 621-5611
The Bibb County Sheriff’s Office is seeking the public’s assistance in locating 20-year-old Travon Maurice Harden. Harden has warrants for five counts of aggravated assault. It was reported that on February 18, 2020, at 6:28 p.m. deputies responded to a report of...
The Bibb County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a traffic accident with injuries that occurred at 3:49 p.m. on Wimbish Road at Blanton Boulevard. It was reported that a GMC Terrain, driven by 67-year-old Delores Austin, of Macon, was traveling east on Wimbish Road...
- Click here if you would like to search for an inmate or someone currently housed in our correctional facilities.
- Click here for the GBI Sex Offender Registry.
- Click here for the State Pardons and Paroles website.
- Click here for the BSO Sex Offenders Register Search tool.
- Click here for the Daily Crime Report
- Click here to download the Secondary Metal Recyclers Registration Form and FAQ’s