Sheriff David Davis is a thirty-three year veteran of the Bibb County Sheriff’s Office. He is a life long resident of Bibb County.
Davis began his career at the sheriff’s office on December 15, 1979. During his career at the sheriff’s office Davis has been assigned to the Corrections, Patrol, Criminal Investigation, and Administrative divisions.
» Full Bio
Main Number: (478) 751-7500
Administration: (478) 746-9441
Jail Information: (478) 621-5611
The Office of Professional Standards and Internal Affairs is located at 704 Hawthorne Street. For information on how to file a complaint you can call: (478) 621-5503. You may also click on the link to download the OPS Complaint Form.
Bibb County Sheriff’s Office investigators make an arrest in connection with the fatal shooting investigation that occurred on Thursday morning that was called in at around 9:30 a.m. A female victim and two other individuals were in transit to the hospital when...
The Bibb County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a fatal shooting incident that occurred in the 1200 block of Appling Court. This incident was called into the Macon-Bibb 911 Center around 9:30 a.m. It was reported that a female was shot by a male while inside a van,...
- Click here if you would like to search for an inmate or someone currently housed in our correctional facilities.
- Click here for the GBI Sex Offender Registry.
- Click here for the State Pardons and Paroles website.
- Click here for the BSO Sex Offenders Register Search tool.
- Click here for the Daily Crime Report
- Click here to download the Secondary Metal Recyclers Registration Form and FAQ’s