Support Operations Bureau
The Bibb County Sheriff’s Office Support Operations Bureau
The Support Operations Bureau consists of several departments including Crime Analysis, Central Records, Open Records, Polygraph, Sex Offender Registry, Policy and Certification and Civil Process.
The Support Operations Bureau of Central Records, Crime Analysis, Open Records, Polygraph and Policy and Certification is located in the newly renovated Sheriff’s Office Downtown Annex, at 111 Third Street, Suite 1A.
For Open Record inquiries contact Abbey Robinson at 478-310-4360 & 478-300-9241, or at the Bibb County Sheriff’s Office Downtown Annex located at 111 Third Street, Macon, Ga. 31201, or click here to submit your Open Record Request online.
The Sex Offender Registry Unit is located at 651 Hazel Street.
The Support Operations Civil Process Division is located in the Bass Building at 1130 Second Street.
If you have any questions regarding the Bibb County Sheriff’s Support Operations Bureau please call:
- Central Records:(478) 310-4119 or (478) 310-3824 or BCSOCasereportrequest@maconbibb.us
- Civil Process: (478) 219-1155 or (478) 219-1146
- Open Records Unit: Bibb County Sheriff’s Office – Open Records Clerk Abbey Robinson (478) 310-4360 & (478) 300-9241 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Background Checks:(478) 310-4030
- Polygraph Unit:(478) 310-4014
- Sex Offender Registry Unit: (478) -310-4050
- Policy and Certification Unit:(478) 309-2639
- Crime Analysis Unit:(478) 310-4027 or (478) 310-4026