Sheriff David Davis is a thirty-three year veteran of the Bibb County Sheriff’s Office. He is a life long resident of Bibb County.
Davis began his career at the sheriff’s office on December 15, 1979. During his career at the sheriff’s office Davis has been assigned to the Corrections, Patrol, Criminal Investigation, and Administrative divisions.
» Full Bio
The Office of Professional Standards and Internal Affairs is located at 704 Hawthorne Street. For information on how to file a complaint you can call: (478) 621-5503. You may also click on the link to download the OPS Complaint Form.
Main Number: (478) 751-7500
Administration: (478) 746-9441
Jail Information: (478) 621-5611
The Bibb County Sheriff’s Office is investigating an Armed Robbery of the Walgreens, at 1280 Gray Hwy. The incident occurred just after 11:00pm Sunday night. It was reported that two suspects entered the store and demanded money from the clerk. One of the suspects was...read more
The Bibb County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a Shooting incident that occurred at 1715 Shurling Dr., Mystique Touch Lounge just before 4:00a.m. Sunday morning. It was reported that there was an altercation at the club. Witnesses stated that during the...read more
- Click here if you would like to search for an inmate or someone currently housed in our correctional facilities.
- Click here for the GBI Sex Offender Registry.
- Click here for the State Pardons and Paroles website.
- Click here for the BSO Sex Offenders Register Search tool.
- Click here for the Daily Crime Report
- Click here to download the Secondary Metal Recyclers Registration Form and FAQ’s