Sheriff David Davis is a thirty-three year veteran of the Bibb County Sheriff’s Office. He is a life long resident of Bibb County.
Davis began his career at the sheriff’s office on December 15, 1979. During his career at the sheriff’s office Davis has been assigned to the Corrections, Patrol, Criminal Investigation, and Administrative divisions.
» Full Bio
The Office of Professional Standards and Internal Affairs is located at 704 Hawthorne Street. For information on how to file a complaint you can call: (478) 621-5503. You may also click on the link to download the OPS Complaint Form.
Main Number: (478) 751-7500
Administration: (478) 746-9441
Jail Information: (478) 621-5611
Bibb County Sheriff’s Deputies responded to a call of a person shot at 1655 North Atwood Drive,West Minister Apartments , just after 12:14a.m Monday morning. It was reported that the victims,25yr old Justin Howe of Macon and 24yr old Tamarcus Cole of Macon were in the...read more
Bibb County Sheriff Deputies responded to 4315 Houston Ave in reference to a call of shots fired. When Deputies arrived on scene they were advised that two men were exchanging gunfire in front of this location at each other. A description of the vehicle that one of...read more
- Click here if you would like to search for an inmate or someone currently housed in our correctional facilities.
- Click here for the GBI Sex Offender Registry.
- Click here for the State Pardons and Paroles website.
- Click here for the BSO Sex Offenders Register Search tool.
- Click here for the Daily Crime Report