Sheriff David Davis is a thirty-three year veteran of the Bibb County Sheriff’s Office. He is a life long resident of Bibb County.
Davis began his career at the sheriff’s office on December 15, 1979. During his career at the sheriff’s office Davis has been assigned to the Corrections, Patrol, Criminal Investigation, and Administrative divisions.
» Full Bio
The Office of Professional Standards and Internal Affairs is located at 704 Hawthorne Street. For information on how to file a complaint you can call: (478) 621-5503. You may also click on the link to download the OPS Complaint Form.
Main Number: (478) 751-7500
Administration: (478) 746-9441
Jail Information: (478) 621-5611
Bibb County Sheriff’s Crimes Against Property Investigators made arrests on Monday, November 13, 2017 in reference to a vehicle that had been broken into on November 12, 2017 sometime between the hours of 3:00 p.m. and 7:15 p.m. The 24 year old male victim’s vehicle,...read more
An arrest was made Monday afternoon, November 13, 2017, at around 4:00 p.m. in the shooting incident that occurred at Cherry Tree Hill Apartments located at 2050 Old Clinton Road on September 30, 2017. The U.S. Marshals Southeastern Regional Fugitive Task Force and...read more
- Click here if you would like to search for an inmate or someone currently housed in our correctional facilities.
- Click here for the GBI Sex Offender Registry.
- Click here for the State Pardons and Paroles website.
- Click here for the BSO Sex Offenders Register Search tool.
- Click here for the Daily Crime Report