Sheriff David Davis is a thirty-three year veteran of the Bibb County Sheriff’s Office. He is a life long resident of Bibb County.
Davis began his career at the sheriff’s office on December 15, 1979. During his career at the sheriff’s office Davis has been assigned to the Corrections, Patrol, Criminal Investigation, and Administrative divisions.
» Full Bio
Main Number: (478) 751-7500
Administration: (478) 746-9441
Jail Information: (478) 621-5611
The Office of Professional Standards and Internal Affairs is located at 704 Hawthorne Street. For information on how to file a complaint you can call: (478) 621-5503. You may also click on the link to download the OPS Complaint Form.
The Bibb County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a commercial robbery that took place on September 27, 2023, just before 1:30 p.m., at Family Dollar, located at 3567 Houston Avenue. Bibb County Sheriff’s Office deputies responded to Family Dollar to investigate. It...
Just after 07:30 a.m. a Macon woman was arrested regarding the fatal pedestrian collision on Riverside Drive that occurred on September 7, 2023. Bibb County Sheriff’s Office Collision Investigators were able to determine that 28-year-old Erica Latee Buckner was...
- Click here if you would like to search for an inmate or someone currently housed in our correctional facilities.
- Click here for the GBI Sex Offender Registry.
- Click here for the State Pardons and Paroles website.
- Click here for the BSO Sex Offenders Register Search tool.
- Click here for the Daily Crime Report
- Click here to download the Secondary Metal Recyclers Registration Form and FAQ’s