Sheriff David Davis is a thirty-three year veteran of the Bibb County Sheriff’s Office. He is a life long resident of Bibb County.
Davis began his career at the sheriff’s office on December 15, 1979. During his career at the sheriff’s office Davis has been assigned to the Corrections, Patrol, Criminal Investigation, and Administrative divisions.
» Full Bio
Main Number: (478) 751-7500
Administration: (478) 746-9441
Jail Information: (478) 621-5611
The Office of Professional Standards and Internal Affairs is located at 704 Hawthorne Street. For information on how to file a complaint you can call: (478) 621-5503. You may also click on the link to download the OPS Complaint Form.
Bibb County Sheriff’s Office investigators are asking for the public’s assistance in helping identify and locate a person of interest in connection with an aggravated assault investigation that took place near the intersections of Jasmine Avenue and Oakland Avenue on...
On June 8th, at 2:43 p.m., Bibb County Sheriff’s Office deputies observed a vehicle idling with loud music playing from it in the parking lot of Lucky’s Food Mart located at 807 Main Street. It was reported that after seeing a bag of marijuana in plain view inside the...
- Click here if you would like to search for an inmate or someone currently housed in our correctional facilities.
- Click here for the GBI Sex Offender Registry.
- Click here for the State Pardons and Paroles website.
- Click here for the BSO Sex Offenders Register Search tool.
- Click here for the Daily Crime Report
- Click here to download the Secondary Metal Recyclers Registration Form and FAQ’s