Sheriff David Davis is a thirty-three year veteran of the Bibb County Sheriff’s Office. He is a life long resident of Bibb County.
Davis began his career at the sheriff’s office on December 15, 1979. During his career at the sheriff’s office Davis has been assigned to the Corrections, Patrol, Criminal Investigation, and Administrative divisions.
» Full Bio
Main Number: (478) 751-7500
Administration: (478) 746-9441
Jail Information: (478) 621-5611
The Office of Professional Standards and Internal Affairs is located at 704 Hawthorne Street. For information on how to file a complaint you can call: (478) 621-5503. You may also click on the link to download the OPS Complaint Form.
The Bibb County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a report of a collision with serious injury that occurred on Interstate 16 near the Spring Street exit ramp. The collision took place at 1:57 p.m. It was reported that a 2002 Chevrolet Silverado got onto Interstate 16,...
The Bibb County Sheriff’s Office is investigating an Aggravated Assault that took place in the parking lot, near the Southwest High School’s track & field area . The incident occurred Friday evening and was called into the Macon-Bibb 911 Center at 7:49 p.m. It was...
- Click here if you would like to search for an inmate or someone currently housed in our correctional facilities.
- Click here for the GBI Sex Offender Registry.
- Click here for the State Pardons and Paroles website.
- Click here for the BSO Sex Offenders Register Search tool.
- Click here for the Daily Crime Report
- Click here to download the Secondary Metal Recyclers Registration Form and FAQ’s