Sheriff David Davis is a thirty-three year veteran of the Bibb County Sheriff’s Office. He is a life long resident of Bibb County.
Davis began his career at the sheriff’s office on December 15, 1979. During his career at the sheriff’s office Davis has been assigned to the Corrections, Patrol, Criminal Investigation, and Administrative divisions.
» Full Bio
The Office of Professional Standards and Internal Affairs is located at 704 Hawthorne Street. For information on how to file a complaint you can call: (478) 621-5503. You may also click on the link to download the OPS Complaint Form.
Main Number: (478) 751-7500
Administration: (478) 746-9441
Jail Information: (478) 621-5611
A second arrest was made in connection to a homicide that took place at the Riverwalk Apartments on May 12, 2020. It was reported that Terico Deshawn Little, age 25, from Macon, was arrested for several warrants from the Bibb County Sheriff’s Office, during a traffic...
Bibb County Sheriff’s Office investigators are asking for the public’s assistance in helping identify two suspects, who broke into a realty rent box and stole checks. It was reported that between August 1, 2020, and August 2, 2020, two male subjects pulled up to the...
- Click here if you would like to search for an inmate or someone currently housed in our correctional facilities.
- Click here for the GBI Sex Offender Registry.
- Click here for the State Pardons and Paroles website.
- Click here for the BSO Sex Offenders Register Search tool.
- Click here for the Daily Crime Report
- Click here to download the Secondary Metal Recyclers Registration Form and FAQ’s