Sheriff David Davis is a thirty-three year veteran of the Bibb County Sheriff’s Office. He is a life long resident of Bibb County.
Davis began his career at the sheriff’s office on December 15, 1979. During his career at the sheriff’s office Davis has been assigned to the Corrections, Patrol, Criminal Investigation, and Administrative divisions.
» Full Bio
The Office of Professional Standards and Internal Affairs is located at 704 Hawthorne Street. For information on how to file a complaint you can call: (478) 621-5503. You may also click on the link to download the OPS Complaint Form.
Main Number: (478) 751-7500
Administration: (478) 746-9441
Jail Information: (478) 621-5611
Bibb County Sheriff’s Patrol Deputies arrested a Macon man in connection to a stolen car investigation. Deputies responded to the Car Mart, located at 1711 Key Street on March 16, 2019 just before 09:00am. It was reported that the keys had been left in a 2007 Lexus...read more
Bibb County Sheriff’s Patrol Deputies responded to an address in the 9000 block of Hawkinsville Road just before 10:30am March 15, 2019. A Neighbor called in saying that they saw a Maroon pickup truck parked behind the house. Deputies located the vehicle and found...read more
- Click here if you would like to search for an inmate or someone currently housed in our correctional facilities.
- Click here for the GBI Sex Offender Registry.
- Click here for the State Pardons and Paroles website.
- Click here for the BSO Sex Offenders Register Search tool.
- Click here for the Daily Crime Report
- Click here to download the Secondary Metal Recyclers Registration Form and FAQ’s