Sheriff David Davis is a thirty-three year veteran of the Bibb County Sheriff’s Office. He is a life long resident of Bibb County.
Davis began his career at the sheriff’s office on December 15, 1979. During his career at the sheriff’s office Davis has been assigned to the Corrections, Patrol, Criminal Investigation, and Administrative divisions.
» Full Bio
The Office of Professional Standards and Internal Affairs is located at 704 Hawthorne Street. For information on how to file a complaint you can call: (478) 621-5503. You may also click on the link to download the OPS Complaint Form.
Main Number: (478) 751-7500
Administration: (478) 746-9441
Jail Information: (478) 621-5611
Bibb County Sheriff’s Office Patrol Deputies were checking the area of Bowmen Street and Cordele Avenue on May 15, 2019, at 7:00 p.m.… they spotted a black Honda Passport with an invalid drive out tag on it. Deputies conducted a traffic stop on the vehicle and made...read more
The Bibb County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a Robbery of the Mid-South Federal Credit Union, located at 3205 Hartley Bridge Road. The incident occurred at around 9:30 a.m. It was reported that a masked suspect pulled into the “drive-thru” teller lane and handed...read more
- Click here if you would like to search for an inmate or someone currently housed in our correctional facilities.
- Click here for the GBI Sex Offender Registry.
- Click here for the State Pardons and Paroles website.
- Click here for the BSO Sex Offenders Register Search tool.
- Click here for the Daily Crime Report
- Click here to download the Secondary Metal Recyclers Registration Form and FAQ’s