Sheriff David Davis is a thirty-three year veteran of the Bibb County Sheriff’s Office. He is a life long resident of Bibb County.
Davis began his career at the sheriff’s office on December 15, 1979. During his career at the sheriff’s office Davis has been assigned to the Corrections, Patrol, Criminal Investigation, and Administrative divisions.
» Full Bio
The Office of Professional Standards and Internal Affairs is located at 704 Hawthorne Street. For information on how to file a complaint you can call: (478) 621-5503. You may also click on the link to download the OPS Complaint Form.
Main Number: (478) 751-7500
Administration: (478) 746-9441
Jail Information: (478) 621-5611
The Bibb County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a traffic accident and aggravated assault; that occurred on Pansy Ave, at 8:03p.m Monday night. It was reported that an 4yr old boy from Macon was struck in the roadway in front of 844 Pansy Ave. The child was struck...read more
The Bibb County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a commercial armed robbery that took place at the CVS Pharmacy, located at 1390 Pio nono Ave. The incident occurred at around 9:30p.m. Monday night. It was reported that a male suspect, wearing all black clothing and a...read more
- Click here if you would like to search for an inmate or someone currently housed in our correctional facilities.
- Click here for the GBI Sex Offender Registry.
- Click here for the State Pardons and Paroles website.
- Click here for the BSO Sex Offenders Register Search tool.
- Click here for the Daily Crime Report
- Click here to download the Secondary Metal Recyclers Registration Form and FAQ’s