Sheriff David Davis is a thirty-three year veteran of the Bibb County Sheriff’s Office. He is a life long resident of Bibb County.
Davis began his career at the sheriff’s office on December 15, 1979. During his career at the sheriff’s office Davis has been assigned to the Corrections, Patrol, Criminal Investigation, and Administrative divisions.
» Full Bio
The Office of Professional Standards and Internal Affairs is located at 704 Hawthorne Street. For information on how to file a complaint you can call: (478) 621-5503. You may also click on the link to download the OPS Complaint Form.
Main Number: (478) 751-7500
Administration: (478) 746-9441
Jail Information: (478) 621-5611
On Saturday, February 22, 2020 the following roads will be temporarily affected by the Junior League Road Race that starts at 8:00 a.m. The Junior League 10K will begin at the Run Fit Sports, located on Forsyth Road. The outside lane of Forsyth Road, Vineville Avenue,...
On February 19, 2020, at 8:25 p.m. Bibb County Sheriff’s Office deputies were patrolling the area of Riverside Drive and Spring Street when they witnessed a motorist driving a moped on the sidewalk. Deputies conducted a traffic stop on the vehicle and made contact...
- Click here if you would like to search for an inmate or someone currently housed in our correctional facilities.
- Click here for the GBI Sex Offender Registry.
- Click here for the State Pardons and Paroles website.
- Click here for the BSO Sex Offenders Register Search tool.
- Click here for the Daily Crime Report
- Click here to download the Secondary Metal Recyclers Registration Form and FAQ’s