Sheriff David Davis is a thirty-three year veteran of the Bibb County Sheriff’s Office. He is a life long resident of Bibb County.
Davis began his career at the sheriff’s office on December 15, 1979. During his career at the sheriff’s office Davis has been assigned to the Corrections, Patrol, Criminal Investigation, and Administrative divisions.
» Full Bio
Main Number: (478) 751-7500
Administration: (478) 746-9441
Jail Information: (478) 621-5611
The Office of Professional Standards and Internal Affairs is located at 704 Hawthorne Street. For information on how to file a complaint you can call: (478) 621-5503. You may also click on the link to download the OPS Complaint Form.
On Wednesday, February 24, 2021, the Bibb County Sheriff’s Office Gang Unit and the Bibb Sheriff’s Office Drug Unit executed a search warrant of an apartment at the Grey Parc Apartments, located at 2275 Gray Highway. At the conclusion of the search warrant,...
A Bibb County Sheriff’s Office patrol deputy arrested an individual for drugs and gun charges after responding to a call of a suspicious vehicle in the 100 block of Pierce Avenue at 1:26 a.m. Wednesday morning. It was reported that when the deputy approached the...
- Click here if you would like to search for an inmate or someone currently housed in our correctional facilities.
- Click here for the GBI Sex Offender Registry.
- Click here for the State Pardons and Paroles website.
- Click here for the BSO Sex Offenders Register Search tool.
- Click here for the Daily Crime Report
- Click here to download the Secondary Metal Recyclers Registration Form and FAQ’s